Thursday, July 14, 2005

« A thought-ie from tonight's Mud Hens game »

By Suss
Far be it from me to tell a ballgame usher how to do his job, but when he tells little children not to stand in the aisle adjacent to left field, I would have chosen my words better than this:
"All right, kids, go back to your seaties."
Often times I find myself having to wait until people leave before I start laughing. Said quote is no exception.

And the Hens lost 9-6 after Bisons manager was hilariously thrown out after arguing a foul ball/home run call. The hat met dirt, and kicking of it followed. And a total of four Bisons got tossed. And I thought the plural of "bison" was "bison," without the 's.' And I thought they were brown, not green.


QUICK TEENAGE DRAMA RUMOR: OMG, I heard ESPN talking about the Indians trading for ... Alfonso Soriano. Like, that would be, like, soooooo COOL lol! And they'd only give up like two prospects! How sweet is that?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, that like might be even better than that time when you pissed on the VCR after a night of binge drinking, but not as good as the time Cooter puked all over that girls' chest. Man, Keystone, College rules

July 15, 2005 4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page